Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry of Medicinal Plants
Pharmacognosy defines the study of biochemical, chemical, physical and biological properties of medicine and drug substance of natural origins also as a new drug from natural resources. It is a investigation of restorative medications from other sources or plants. Medicinal plants have an upscale source of bioactive phytochemicals or bio-nutrients during which recent studies administered during the past 2–3 decades have shown that these phytochemicals have a crucial role in preventing chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes and coronary heart disease.
- Track 1-1 Applications of Pharmacognosy
- Track 2-2 Ethnopharmacology
- Track 3-3 Phytopharmaceuticals
- Track 4-4 Pharmacy Practice
- Track 5-5 Pharmacology
- Track 6-6 Phytochemicals purification