Integrative Medicine is stated as physical, mental and social well-being which helps to restore and maintain health and wellness by understanding the patient unique set of circumstances addressing the mental, physical, emotional, social, environmental influences that affects the health. Integrative medicine emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all therapies such as alternative and conventional medicine.
- Track 1-1 Prevention & Wellness
- Track 2-2 Tools in Integrative Medicine
- Track 3-3 Integrative Pediatrics
- Track 4-4 Integrative Womenâ€™s Health
- Track 5-5 Practice Management for integrative clinic