Complementary Medicine Today
Complementary medicine is diagnostic and therapeutic disciplines that are used together to overcome ill health and different conventional therapies. Is complementary and alternative medicine same…here is the point which describes complementary and alternative medicine together to be called CAM in which both use the same kind of remedies to treat any kind of health conditions. The difference is that alternative medicine is used instead of conventional therapy techniques. There have been many upcoming complementary and alternative therapies and many journals based on complementary and alternative medicine. Funding agencies have been supporting complementary medicine with its funds through NIH, FDA and other funding organizations.
- Track 1-1 Anthroposophic Medicine
- Track 2-2 Dietary Supplements
- Track 3-3 Mega-Vitamin Therapy
- Track 4-4 Diet-Based Therapies
- Track 5-5 Regenerative medicine
- Track 6-6 Nanotechnology in Alternative medicine