Complementary medicine is used along with the conventional medicine in order to improve the quality of life. This is a Diverse group of health care system and medical system, products and practices adopted at treatment centres, hospice and self-help group. Gentle therapies such as massage, relaxation, and other "healing" therapies play a major role in palliative care which alleviate the side effects, pain and anxiety associated with chemotherapy and cancer treatments in general. Recent studies found that complementary technique is used by the 80% of brest cancer survivors.
- Track 1-1 Regenerative Medicine
- Track 2-2 Massage Therapy
- Track 3-3 Dietary Supplements
- Track 4-4 Nanotechnology in Alternative medicine
- Track 5-5 Diet-Based Therapies