Acupuncture is the traditional Chinese medicine practice originated over 2500 of year ago which connects 2000 acupuncture points on the human body that connects 12 main meridians by inserting needle into the superficial skins, subcutaneous tissue and muscles at the acupuncture points. Acupuncture theory works by stimulating the release of endorphins, body natural pain-relieving chemicals to regulate the blow pressure and flow, calm the brain and reduce inflammation. Acupuncture also used to quit smoking, promote fertility and other addictions.
- Track 1-1 Auricular Acupuncture
- Track 2-2 Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Track 3-3 Laser Acupuncture
- Track 4-4 Acupuncture-Cancer Cure
- Track 5-5 Acupuncture-Anxiety, Depression
- Track 6-6 Acupuncture-Anxiety, Depression
- Track 7-7 Paediatric Acupuncture